Question:
need tou buy the spoiler for the forenza suzuki 2006?
2006-06-20 08:00:46 UTC
need tou buy the spoiler for the forenza suzuki 2006?
Two answers:
qamberq
2006-06-20 08:04:58 UTC
check for it on ebay...my husband buys all his carparts on there...really cheap
honeybaby729
2006-06-20 15:11:52 UTC
I used spoilerdepot from ebay, the product is alright, not great though. The paint job is half decent, doesn't look like factory quality though. Customer service sucks, and it takes a while, maybe 3wks. I don't think I'd use them again.